Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i got a love letter

Today, while sitting in the computer lab after class, I had a note dropped onto my lap by a guy heading out the door. It reads:

"I am sorry if I look at you so often but you look like the angel painted by Raffaello in the Sistine Chapel in Rome. If what you have inside mirrors what you have outside, I think that each person on this planet would want to marry you. I really hope so!!" signed, Enrico.

Thanks Enrico, I'm touched. And did you all hear that--you should all want to marry me! Unforutnately, I don't think that would please Jordan too much, and quite frankly I'm very happy being HIS fiancée....so, I guess it's "good-bye Enrico".

Great, one more place I'm not safe from the creepers.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

danielle... this story cracked me up... oh gotta love the creepers in this world

Danielle said...

on top of it all, im pretty sure michaelangelo painted the sistine chapel, not rafaello.